Effective Corporate Leadership Training for Creating and Sustaining a Powerful Corporate Culture
Chalmers Brothers’ transformational corporate leadership development programs provide a framework and specific tools to enable leaders and executives to much more purposefully – and much more effectively – create a workplace culture directly aligned with desired Results. Effective leadership begins with a new and powerful way of understanding yourself, your role as leader, as well as the basics of shaping the culture of any organization.
This type of leadership training involves conscious learning and purposeful development in three fundamental areas: language, emotion and body. No matter what your leadership style, these are fundamental to effective leadership and organizational performance. Chalmers’ approach brings forth new possibilities, new actions and new results in each of these three separate – yet highly inter-related – areas. New distinctions in each area allow leaders to see with much greater clarity the actual drivers of performance, as well as their own role in contributing to “the way things are around here.”
The next step in Chalmers’ leadership programs is to assist leaders and executives in applying the new tools and using the new distinctions every day. As learners master leadership skills and strategies within this powerful training, a whole new level of success is achieved.
More About Chalmers Brothers’ Corporate Leadership Training Development Programs
- What do you – as a leader – actually get paid to do?
- What are the 1 or 2 or 3 most critical, most fundamental, most important aspects of your role as a leader?
- How has our understanding of leadership effectiveness changed over the past 10 or 20 or 50 years?
- What are the characteristics of a Corporate Culture that will best support the purpose and goals of your company?
- What leadership skills and leadership qualities will be most important in the future?
- What is your level of self-awareness? That is, how conscious are you now of your contribution to “the way things are around here?”
- How open are you to learning? How willing are you to see yourself, your way of interacting and your organization’s dynamics with “new eyes”?
Corporate Leadership development programs by Chalmers are designed to address the specific needs and concerns of clients – men and women in a variety of different industries and in a variety of different leadership and management roles.
Language, emotions, and body are the three key Corporate Leadership Training dimensions that are fundamental to Chalmers Brothers’ leadership training solutions and leadership development programs. Learn about corporate training solutions. More about language (internal and external conversations); moods and emotions; and body includes these concepts:
- A new way of understanding language and the power of conversations is critical for making transformational changes in leadership effectiveness, as we begin to more clearly understand the conversational nature of organizational work.
- A new way of understanding moods and emotions – including how we can more consciously design our own individual moodspaces, as well as the “culture” of our companies – is central to our ability to build emotional intelligence into our leadership teams and organizations.
- A new way of understanding how our bodies and our physical presence impact – and are impacted by – our moods and our conversations is essential for leaders committed to conscious learning and purposeful development.
Powerful Corporate Leadership Training Solutions for Possibilities, Actions & Results
Executive leadership training begins with a focus on self-awareness and the fundamentals of how human beings and organizations operate. It includes a powerful framework for understanding organizational performance and productivity, as well as introducing ways to intervene upon and improve two fundamental types of company results that are critical for operating a successful company.
Whether at the executive level or at any level within the organization, leaders and managers are constantly seeking ways to improve their ability to achieve desired Results with and through others… and to do so consistently, over time, through relentless technological, competitive, market and internal change. Through leadership development courses and leadership strategies, leaders will be introduced to a new and powerful way of understanding language, conversations and the “actual actions” of effective leadership.
Although it is helpful to explore qualities of exceptional leaders, every person and every organization is unique. Through an analysis of leadership qualities and habitual patterns of behavior – coupled with an incredibly empowering way of understanding language and conversations – Chalmers helps all leaders and executives learn, adapt, change and grow.
Skills required for effective leadership today vary widely depending on many factors… yet two constants remain: the ability to achieve tangible results with and through people, and the ability to operate effectively in an environment characterized by relentless, ongoing change. Chalmers’ leadership training programs are specifically designed to improve leadership skills in both of these fundamental areas.
Exceptional leaders can be found employing a wide variety of leadership styles. Regardless of “personality assessment” or “preference” instruments (DISC, Myers-Briggs, etc.), one of the most powerful leadership styles all of us can employ is Authenticity. Chalmers' leadership development training will provide you with a framework and tools to get in touch with yourself in a deep, meaningful way that will strengthen your “Authenticity Quotient” at work, at home and everywhere in between.
Take the Next Step …
I’m Chalmers Brothers and for over 25 years, I’ve provided truly impactful leadership training for business owners, CEO’s and leaders of organizations of all sizes and shapes, including Fortune 500 companies, federal and state government agencies, hospitals, medical practices, institutes of higher learning and small businesses.
Let me share with you a powerful, new way of understanding your role and the interactions that most directly define your organization’s productivity and culture. Let me share with you the strongest “leverage points” I have found for effecting truly meaningful change, and a new tool kit for shaping and sustaining a corporate culture that genuinely supports your ability to achieve your most important goals.
Click the Tell Us More tab above to provide us with some information to begin the process of exploring possibilities together.
Have a Quick Question or Comment for Chalmers Brothers?
Complete our convenient quick contact form below and we promise to respond. (Please allow up to two business days).
We invite you to bookmark this site; subscribe to our RSS feed for instant access to empowering and educational articles and tips within our blog; browse our store and if you like what you see, be sure to tell us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and share with your email list and social media friends.